Forum Discussion

Glen_S
Active Contributor
4 years ago

Why is logmein so slow lately, and forcing me to login again when I disconnect from a pc?

I have noticed lately it is taking anywhere from 2-5 minutes to login, and just opening this page so I could post took well over a minute. 

Also, over the last couple of days whenever I disconnect from a computer it is starting the entire slow process over again, forcing me to login again instead of returning me to my computers screen. 

It has also been forcing me to re login many times during the day, even when I check off keep me connected. 

COK

Been having intermittent issues all morning and am currently unable to access the LMI client or connect to any PCs.  Doesn't look like there's been any communication from LMI, is there an Outage? 

GlazedDonut
    Active Contributor

Service working fine this morning for me but no I keep getting "The service is unavailable." WTF

Still not letting me log in...........

Mikester
      New Contributor

Same here. They said the login issues were resolved on Friday afternoon but it keeps kicking me out. It takes about 3 attempts for me to log in and after it does I'm only online for a couple of minutes and then I'm suddenly offline again.

GlennD
    GoTo Manager

Hi,

We apologize for the frustration. Please be sure you are subscribed to our Service Status page so you receive automatic alerts. We continue to investigate the cause of the recent connection issues.

GlennD
      GoTo Manager

Hi,

Please try signing in and connecting again now and let us know if you are successful. 

GlazedDonut
    Active Contributor

Experiencing way too long login times to website. We pay so much every year for this service and it should work properly and fast. 

GlazedDonut
      Active Contributor

As of right now, it is working the way it should be. 

Glen_S
      Active Contributor

I wonder if they're getting hit with a DOS attack or just don't have the infrastructure to handle the workload.  I downloaded the client and it is marginally better, but I still had timeouts trying to connect to computers today, and at one point the client wouldn't connect. 

I checked it on isitdownrightnow.com a couple of times and it said it was down for everyone, and just trying to get into this site took a few tries. 

I know the company I am doing work for is taking a serious look at switching to splashtop as it's less $$ and works pretty well the same.  They have already replaced their rescue with splashtop. 

I have a subscription to splashtop myself and I'm quite happy with it.