Frank Moberg
Active Contributor
9 years ago
Reviewed by moderator

Add support for more languages.

The invitations look "funny" when some of the text is in English...

AAI

Hello!

Is it possible to add Russian language to the list of languages used for the GoTOWebinar interface?

BR,

AAI

AshC
      Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi AAI

Thank you for your contribution!

I'll move this topic into our GoToWebinar 'Ideas' section so others may comment on it or follow the thread.

a_kononenko
      Active Contributor

Dear  GoToWebinar stuff,

This year as newer required an online meeting services. Unfortunately GoToWebinar still supports limited language list. A Russian-speaking people is an big audience over 200 million people. 

All worldwide online conference providers offer a localized product but not GoToWebinar.

We're using your service about 2 year and ready to help your company to do prepare and release a Russian mailings, software interface and other related resources. I hope it can be interesting for you. Let me know if yes.

KateG
      GoTo Moderator
      Status changed:
      New
      to
      Reviewed by moderator
  • Agreed, please add Traditional Chinese language option for better webinars in Taiwan. We often receive responses to related issues too. For example, when adding Outlook calendar, there will be garbled characters because the part of our customer's system does not support simplified Chinese characters.

KateG
    GoTo Moderator
    Status changed:
    New
    to
    Reviewed by moderator
  • We offer various webinars for our cliets, world wide. However, we have a very loyal group of Dutch customers for our webinars and that's where we're facing a problem with GoTo.

There is no Dutch version of GoTo.Webinar... Just spoke to Customer Service and I was told to start a topic here. It would be wonderful to have this option introduced. What are the chances?

Thank you very much in advance.

Serg Dianov (serg.dianov@leica-geosystems.com)

KateG
    GoTo Moderator

sdianov welcome to the GoTo Community. I've moved your suggestion to our idea board and this thread because it shares a similar request. While I don't know of plans to add Dutch in the immediate future, we will be certain to pass this information on to the team.