Madchimp
Active Contributor
2 years ago
New

Logmein Client Search by User

I believe adding the option to search computers within the Logmein Client by user would help a lot of techs. Right now it appears the only way to search in the Client is by name of the computer. However the option to search by "User & Session" information is available on the web portal, but not the Client. For example, say my org wants to name devices by a specific format, but we know "Bob" works on computer X. I want to search for "Bob" within the Client and it provides the computer named "X". If it is too difficult to remember what computer name "Bob" works on.

• Yes, like most other RMM tools that display "Last User Login".  LMIC collects this data, but it is not currently searchable, and is difficult to use.   This 1 feature makes it difficult to migrate off of another RMM tool.

Andrew1988
    Active Contributor

My lord we need this. Switching from just getting a user's name to having to walk them through getting me the hostname adds needless time that every other RMM has built in already.

• You can see the "interactive user" once you click on the computer, but other RMM tools and the one we were using previously had this baked into the dashboard. 

If GoTo Central would like to be a viable RMM solution that entices others to switch, this feature needs to be added to the dashboard.