Forum Discussion

JarrodHev
New Contributor
5 years ago

OSX and Logmein version 10893

I have a few imacs with LogMeIn pro on it, and a handful of them have auto-updated to the latest version (10893). The imacs are shown to be online and responsive, but attempting to connect to the imac, it will get stuck at the "Authenticating..." portion and fail to connect. The other imacs, that wasn't updated, have no issues being remotely accessed. 

All of the imacs workstation are on High Sierra, Sierra or El Captian, not on Catalina (due to the software is not supported).

Anyone else encounter this issues with the latest release for OSX? Any suggestion?

AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Jarrod,

Sorry for the recent Mac / LMI Pro behavior there.

Do you know if any of the affected Macs have been rebooted yet?

JarrodHev
      New Contributor

I have rebooted them, the Mac would startup correctly and show the Mac online, but still unable to remote into it. On one local Mac, I reinstalled LogMeIn and it seem to work fine now. Just a few of the Macs are remote and not easily accessible. 

Also, one thing I notice, if I was to try and restart LogMeIn, or Turn off LogMeIn and turn it back on, it would completely not work, (as if the service has crashed) I would have to completely reboot the Mac at that point.

AshC
        Retired GoTo Contributor

OK, if restarting the Mac app continues to fail, even after a re-install of the software, we'd like to gather some log files from those machines to fully document the process issue.