Forum Discussion

edfang
New Contributor
6 years ago

LogMeIN Connecting to Remote Computer Please Wait

Goes through all the authentication.  Cant get this new Win10 to allow remote access in.  I can get to another computer via LMI on the same network, but this one just hangs after the last password entry.  It says Please wait and just hangs there.  I've uninstalled, rebooted, and re-installed.  Same result.  

The logmein panel shows that a session (or even 2 remote sessions) are connected, but you never get past the Please Wait on the initiating computer to gain access.  Thanks

Just tried the client.  So apparently the client works, just not via the web logmein/plugin. 

AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

edfang  It sounds like you've narrowed down the connection failure to only using the web client?  And this is the only Host affected?  Is there anything different about that PC, like some old firewall settings?

edfang
      New Contributor

no firewall settings that I know of outside of the default one.  This is a new Win10 PC that has the latest updates and latest LMI install.  not sure why its not letting the web client log in.  It is the only 1 out of the 4 computers that is exhibiting this behaviour.  

AshC
        Retired GoTo Contributor

edfang  Was the problem PC re-imaged or similar? 

Have you tested the connection after re-installing under a different user account?